15 Easiest Wedding Reception Table Decorating Ideas Ever!
Posted On May 14, 2022
Looking for some really easy and simple wedding reception table decoration ideas to set up? You have come to the right place. Everyone wants their reception tables to look great and match the overall theme of their wedding. But, your tablescapes don’t need to give you a headache or break the bank. You’re going to be pretty busy on your wedding day, so you need quick and easy centerpieces! Many of our ideas are quite affordable and hassle free!
1. Seasonal fruit in decorative bowls or baskets. Did you know you can spray paint inexpensive bowls to match your color scheme if needed? Go “Green” – Give guests beautiful centerpieces and snacks at the same time! Beautiful color, and no waste.
2. Tulle fabric table runner with floral elements or arrangements. This combination can be as simple or as elaborate as you like and will easily fit into any color scheme. Use the bouquets from your bridal party as some of the floral accents, especially on the ‘head table’ for the bride and groom.
3. Premade flower arrangements. Probably the simplest yet most beautiful way to set any table. Low or very high are the best for conversation. Be careful about tipping very tall and thin flower arrangements on small tables and outdoors.
4. Shells, candles and sand. Magnificent possibilities await you with this summer wedding centerpiece idea. Do a practice layout before the wedding day and take a photo when you get it right (so your helpers know how you want the elements arranged). Have a shoebox-sized plastic container available for quick clean-up of litter after receipt.
5. Cloth napkins, glasses and candles. Don’t underestimate the simple, crisp beauty of glass and candlelight! Beautiful, economical and ecological!
6. Petals and tea lights. Arrange them in swirls or spread them out randomly for a smooth and easy look. Use buds or whole flowers too (just the heads) if you like! Make a heart shape with the tea lights on the round tables.
7. Glasses, petals and bottles of wine or sparkling cider. Set in the center of round tables or in groups on rectangular tables, this combination would be both practical and beautiful. Go Green”. Can be placed on a colored cloth.
8. Freshly cut vegetables, candy canes and candles. So easy, fragrant, and fun for Christmas weddings! Use strings of white Christmas lights if your venue doesn’t allow candles.
9. Pre-made wreaths (lay flat) and candles. Not just for the holidays, crowns can be created to match any theme and color scheme. Just spread them out! It works especially well for round tables. Crowns are also great gifts for the bridal party or other attendees.
10. River rocks. Go “green”: Consider using polished river rocks as decoration. As soon as your event is over, take them back to nature… Use a large size and have guests write inspirational words on them as a keepsake for you!
11. River rocks, bowls and floating flowers. Easy to assemble and looks very natural. It can easily match any color scheme. Ecological centerpiece!
12. Mirror, confetti and candle(s). Adding petals would also soften this look. Very easy to set up and adds lots of bright color and light to your tables.
13. Bunches of balloons. Many benefits for your money! You’ll need something heavy to anchor them, although you can buy them with plastic heart-shaped ‘anchors’ on each balloon. Make sure the strings are kept long to encourage conversation at the tables.
14. Chandeliers with ivy. Classic and so simple to set up. The ivy can be freshly cut or silk. The candles can match your color scheme. Chandeliers can be rented!
15. Fresh cut flowers in vases. Use seasonal flowers from your garden, a friend’s garden, a florist, or a grocery store. So simple to set up and clean. Give the flowers to your guests as they leave the reception so they can put them to good use later. Ask your local florist or caterer if they have vases.