Be a fashion bee!
Posted On May 9, 2021
It has been said that the way a person dresses is an indication of their personality, style, and their real self. Before you can desire a certain fashion, it is very important to understand the true essence of fashion and how the fashion market works. Fashion is a very important aspect of life. It improves life and, like everything worth doing.
If you want to be a fashion bee, just believe in yourself, listen to your heart, and follow the steps below.
1) If you want to dress to impress everyone around you and look charismatic, the important thing to keep in mind is to always wear clothes that fit well, and you prefer clean and well-ironed clothes.
2) Always be vigilant when choosing the color of your dress, dark colors for the night as they attract attention very quickly, so use them wisely and only on the most flattering parts of your body, while shades lighter in the morning make it look sophisticated and elegant.
3) Avoid wearing flashy clothing, except at a night party.
4) The neck is one of the most attractive parts of the body. If you don’t have a long neckline, wear a slim V-neck top that makes the neck appear longer and is usually very flattering.
5) If you are fat, black is the best color for you as it makes you look slim and is the most outgoing color.
6) Carry a good shoulder bag; at night you can carry a shiny bag that gives you a complete look.
7) Tassel and its association of luxury are back with the boom, you can put tassels on your tops with edges or cuffs. It is a decorative jewel and a status symbol, not only should it stick to the top, but it also looks pretty good attached to your handbags.
8) We may all be used to wearing skinny pants or skinny jeans. But it’s time to change into shorts or capri pants. You can wear them with kitty heels or even with pumps. They are windy in the summers and are very comfortable.
9) Cat eye glasses have been revived since the early 1950s. They are back in fashion and can work amazingly for a square shaped face or a diamond shaped face. They are one of the best accessories to wear.
You can make a difference if you believe in yourself, it’s just a matter of a little time lifting your soul and getting ready to be a fashion bee.