If you were born during one of the three date ranges listed in this article, you are a member of the frog clan, according to Native American astrology. In Native American spirituality, animals of power and spirit connect with us, are available when needed, and offer us their strengths.
Native american astrology
Within that system, using a twelve-month calendar, dates of birth are associated with power animals, seasonal animals, the four directions on the medicine wheel, stones and crystals, trees, colors, and animal clans.
There are four clans, including the Frog Clan, the Turtle Clan, the Butterfly Clan, and the Thunderbird Clan. The central theme of this article is the clan of frogs.
Dates of birth of members of the Frog clan
February 19-March 20
June 21 to July 22
October 24-November 21
What the frog offers you
(1) It can help you to be more in touch with your feelings and to be more sensitive to the feelings of others. With the energy of the frog, you can deepen your compassionate responses to others and express deeper empathy.
(2) It can also help you get into your business, in the creative sense.
(3) You may find that being around water nurtures you. Lakes, pools, rivers, beaches ~~ even your own shower can provide an enriching experience if you are open to it. Frog can help you cleanse yourself and clear negativity.
“Ask the rains to help you clear the emotional and mental toxins that have accumulated, those that contaminate your heart, mind and body and prevent you from being completely you. “- Steven Farmer, Ph.D, Power Animals: How To Connect With Your Animal Spirit Guide
How to connect more deeply
(1) Become aware of whatever you need to let go of and connect with the frog to do so. Physically, you could try walking a bit frog-style (my son, a member of the frog clan, loves to do this!).
(2) Create a physical cleanse by taking an Epsom salt bath or choosing to detoxify from toxicity. Write in a journal the ways you need to release yourself emotionally.
(3) Sing. Your voice can also be used to clarify! Also, ask yourself where in your life you have lost or are losing your voice and keep a journal on how to get it back.
Frog can help you let go of things that no longer serve you, find your voice when you hesitate to express how you feel, cleanse your home or workspace of negativity, and help you become more clear about who you really are and what you are here for. do.