Herbalife Promotes Healthy Nutrition Active Lifestyle Program
Posted On July 8, 2023
Most of us want a healthy and active lifestyle. And if we commit to a few gradual lifestyle changes over the long term, we can dramatically improve our health, activity, and lifestyle. After more than 25 years in the health and nutrition business, Herbalife knows a thing or two about healthy nutrition and has combined it with active lifestyle knowledge to create its new Healthy Active Lifestyle program. Herbalife’s six point plan is to help everyone be healthier and better by making these six points a part of everyday life.
1. Good nutrition every day. of a balanced and varied diet. This means the right balance and level of macronutrients and micronutrients to meet your needs based on age, gender, life stage, body composition, activity levels, and your own goals. Your goals may be weight management, weight management, weight gain, weight loss, more energy, or sports fitness goals.
2. Eat moderately-sized, balanced, and nutritious meals and snacks throughout the day to help regulate energy levels and replenish nutrients. A balanced nutrition plan should provide your body with balanced levels of energy, vitamins, minerals, good carbohydrates, plant-based protein, healthy fats, and beneficial fiber, herbs, and antioxidants. A healthy eating plan supported by Herbalife products involves eating a variety of foods but in moderation.
3. Eat colorful fruits and vegetables every day, 7 servings of colorful fresh fruits and vegetables per day for nutritional and antioxidant benefits. The greater the variety of colors in your fruits and vegetables, the greater the range of micronutrients you will consume. If this is difficult, perhaps take a quality supplement to meet your body’s needs.
4. drinking water To stay hydrated, aim for 2 liters of water every day, or about 8 glasses of water a day. Plain water or if you prefer in infusions or unsweetened/low-sugar fruit juices. Try to drink throughout the day rather than all the liquid at one time of the day, for example, in the mornings. Being well hydrated is important for health, nutrient absorption, and weight management.
5. Exercise regularly, rest and relax.. This should include at least 30 minutes of moderate to vigorous exercise a day for 5 days a week. The type of exercise you do depends on you and your current physical condition and lifestyle. Housework or gardening can be your 30 minutes every day, but keep it going, don’t keep stopping. Or your exercise could be a workout workout. Getting more sleep is very important, get at least 7 hours of quality sleep a night.
6. If you still smoke, stop smoking. And limit your alcohol intake to a glass a day maximum.
So start adding this simple Herbalife Healthy Active program to your daily life, make one change at a time and see how it makes you feel better, look better and enjoy life more.