Amazing Tips for Creating Pillar Content for Your Blog
Posted On April 3, 2021
If you are new to blogging, you probably don’t know the techniques for writing a good blog. Writing a good blog is important if you want to gain traffic to your blog. For beginners, having attractive blogs is important. Here are some tips to help you create a good blog.
Building a pillar
• A pillar is defined as the content of the blog, it is something that is important and can
• Bring traffic to your blogs and backlinks
• It will continue to generate traffic and will also refer others to your blog.
• It will bring traffic from search engines.
• It does not depend on the weather, so after a year it will be popular.
How to create pillars?
There is no particular formula for producing content so that it becomes a mainstay. But there are a few key features you can focus on. You might be surprised to learn that there are some articles you can write that can become a mainstay when you weren’t expecting it. So, here are some concepts you can focus on to write pillar content.
Article “How to”
• Think about the niche and write an article about it. Teach people how to do something in the industry. Make sure you write an article that is easy to understand. There are most people looking for “How to” information on the Internet. Here are some examples
• If you are in a marketing field, write how you can market effectively
• If you have a pet store, write hot to choose the breed that best suits your interests
• If you want to write about food, then how to cook popular dishes.
• If you know your niche, you will be able to understand how you can gain traffic to your blogs, but by writing articles on how to do it. The relevant audience will definitely find it interesting. You just have to make sure that your writing is capable of making people understand. If you can tell a story, it will be much better to do it on your blog.
List of articles
This is one of the most popular pillar concepts and you may have seen many blogs that include list articles. The titles of the items on the list are “Top 5 Ways” or Tips to Establish “etc. These items work quite well because
• These are easy for readers to read and understand. These articles are written in a word count of between 300 and 700 and there are enough bullet points, headlines that attract readers. It’s all about simplicity. List items are very easy to write and understand. People lacking in time will find these articles interesting and useful.
• These articles also provide direct actions; lesson and people also like to share them with others.